LIFE IN POLAND
Blackbird – helping you land in Poland
Setting up a new life in Poland can be both an exciting and an overwhelming prospect.
Whether you’re arriving for business or personal reasons, Blackbird can help you to focus on what matters by taking care of the vital but often confusing formalities.
We can smooth your way through legalising your stay, opening bank accounts, registering with tax authorities, making sure you’re covered for healthcare, connecting you with legal advice – and if we can’t help you ourselves, we’ll know someone who can.
Our service is always personal and friendly, and we’ll talk you through how things work in Poland first to discover exactly what you need.
Whether you’re here for now, or forever, we offer both consultation and complete assistance in the following areas:
Making your stay in Poland legal
- Helping you navigate the bureaucracy involved in legalisation, residency cards or visas, depending on which country you’re coming from.
- Polish citizenship – help with obtaining Polish citizenship and a Polish passport.
Working legally in Poland
- Helping you obtain a Polish work permit.
- Self-employment status – registering you as a business entity to allow Polish companies to pay you directly.
- Tax registration – assisting with getting you swiftly and correctly registered with the tax authorities.
- Ensuring you are properly covered for emergency medical treatment and other healthcare in Poland.
Language and culture
- Arranging translation and interpreting – including sworn translations where necessary – for documents and meetings, via our Translation Agency.
- Organising Polish language courses and cultural training through our Academy.
Contact us and we’ll help you find out what support you need: firstname.lastname@example.org